Gathering of Gods The Card Game:
Accumulation of a month or so’s hard work. You have no freaking clue how happy having these cards in my hands has made me :D May or may not print out the full set later @_@ but at least i have a deck now :) They feel so freaking nice.Thanks to those that have let me use their gods/art for the cards, it has been much appreciated.
All the cards in Set 1 + Rules :
- Images may change by digression of the owner of the gods
- Numbers and abilities may change after testing (don’t be a doofus like me and print them all pretty like if you intend to playtest)
In the following set I aim to incorporate Minions, and introduce more synergy in the cards.
Do not attempt to print these things double sided. They will come out all screwed up with most printers and the cards will not be thick enough for durability.
I used linenbound paper, and the texture is so freaking awesome…
scaled down the pictures you download to 10% and arranged them onto a document. Still trying out the best way of setting it up ready to print.
Followed the instructions here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/490643/making-cards-youll-never-use-your-old-method-again
- Looking for play testers and things to find out problems and issues with the game play, and the cards themselves.
- Looking for more artwork and lore and stuff to inspire cards.
- All gods are welcome to submit their god for the purpose of making a card, Just have art ready, and the godmode reference sheet all filled out properly. It helps a bunch in thinking of design.
- Little disappointed that not all the Tumblr links came out properly, but I’ll be trying to fix that in future editions. And god damn, aligning these bloody things was a nightmare =.= .
- Print sheets will be made available soon.
Look at these cards you guys, lookit